Terms & Conditions
Full and final payment must be made on the first full day after arrival.
Deposits: Weekend Booking (1 – 3 nights) €150, non-refundable
Week long Camp (4 – 6 night) 10% of full fee
Cancellation Policy Should Drewstown have to cancel the event the deposit will be refunded. If the event is cancelled by an individual or group 12 weeks prior to the event and the dates can be filled there will be no additional charge to the deposit. Should the dates not be filled a 50% of minimum numbers fee will be charged.
- The hirer agrees to pay for damages caused to Drewstown House or property, beyond normal wear and tear, by any member of their group. (e.g. knocking holes in walls, setting off fire alarms, missing items, chewing gum on dinner tables). No pins or staples to be used on walls or woodwork. Blu-tak only on wood or glass
- The hirer must provide details of their child safety policy to D.H. management. This must demonstrate adequate supervision of children at all times while respecting their privacy.
- Failure to provide such a policy will require that the hirer follows the guidelines of the DHCC Child Protection Policy.
- The Director of Drewstown House has final authority on all matters affecting Drewstown House, grounds, equipment and residents.
- The hirer agrees to curtail noise after 11.30 p.m.
- The following items and activities are prohibited in Drewstown House and grounds: alcoholic beverages, gambling, use of non-prescribed drugs, smoking, skateboards, absolutely no photography in dorms or shower areas.
- Pets are not permitted in Drewstown House or grounds.
- Seven days before arrival, hirer must inform Drewstown of numbers of people attending and the make-up of the group (e.g. number of men, women, children & couples).
- The hirer (conference/group) agree to comply with Drewstown’s rules for fire safety and general behaviour. DH Staff will advise position of fire exits and escape strategy in the case of fire
- The hirer accepts all responsibility for accidents, illness, first aid treatment, and loss of personal property through theft on the premises or from parked vehicles. The hirer will provide insurance coverage for these risks and provide Drewstown with the details of the same.
- Limited car parking available in the gymnasium car-park only and nowhere else. All parking at owner’s risk.
- The hirer will provide their own sleeping bags/pillows/pillow cases/towels, first aid kit
- No canoes permitted on lake prior to 11am unless specific permission is granted